|Date Posted||March 10, 2017|
Lost Craft is a Toronto based craft beer company. Our brewing inspiration comes from travelling the globe experiencing the best beer the world has to offer. Think Global, Drink Local. Our culture is underpinned by a work hard, play hard mentality that emphasizes collaboration, inclusiveness, and passion for what we do. At Lost Craft, we embrace diversity and are committed to being active in the communities that we operate in.
Overview: We are currently searching for a Brewmaster. Our Brewmaster will be responsible for preforming all aspects of the brewing process. Additionally, our Brewmaster will be responsible for overseeing and planning for a bricks and mortar brewery construction. The role will include, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• A passion for brewing quality beer
• Brewery planning and construction
• Management contract brewing relationships
• Recipe development
• Work safely
• Work well as part of a team
• Raw ingredient handling
• Yeast management
• Cellaring duties (CIP, transfers and QC checks)
• Ensure production areas are maintained to the highest hygienic standards
• Operate a fork lift safely
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Assist other employees as necessary
Our Ideal Candidate : 5+ years working in the brewing industry (formal brewing education is preferred but not required). The candidate must have a strong attention to detail and an ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently. They must also have strong communication skills, a great work ethic and a positive attitude. Must also be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Toronto
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Brewing: 5 years